Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Savings Money on new network cables by connecting shorter cables together

Routers or Broadband devices usually come with short Cat 5 cables, they are neat by practically too short to use. But don't throw them away, they can be easily joined together with a simple straight through connector.

I personally bought a bad full some years ago, which I'd buried, so I'm selling my surplus on my circus-frontman eBay site, here is the link.

Buy a pair of cheap RJ45 cables connectors

These are an extremely quick, straight forward and useful item to have in any tool box when your network starts playing up as can be seen from my short video.



Thanks for looking.

Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search