Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 29 April 2016

Making Great Coffee With Refillable Reusable Nespresso Like Capsule Pods

The cost of the coffee for Nespresso Coffee Machines and their competitors is expensive.  Much more expensive than the bags of excellent cafetiere coffee. In this video I try out the Refillable Reusable Pods, identify issues and show a great fix.  Using this technique I get an excellent cup of coffee every time from my machine at a fraction of the Nespresso Pod costs.

#fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips



Click here for Refillable Reusable Coffee Pods on eBay

I now have the KRUPS Nespresso Inissia and love it:


Its cheap small and easy to use, I'd throughly recommend it and my #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips make it all the better as can be seen in my fixed1t YouTube playlist




#fixed1tNESPRESSOtips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search