Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2016

RYOBI Leaf Sucker vs Hidden Dog Poo Mess You Won't Believe It

RYOBI Leaf Sucker vs Hidden Dog Poo Mess You Won't Believe It
In my previous video :


Unboxing Testing RYOBI Leaf Blower Sucker & Shredder


I unboxed and tested the RYOBI Electric Leaf Blower, Sucker And Shredder. The following day after heavy rain I went out to pick up the Dog Mess (poo) but there were more leaves down. So I got the RYOBI out to BLOW THEM AWAY. But It was on suck.
You Won't Believe The Results !!! It Totally Surprised Me I expected a Stinking Mess To Clear Up In The Machine And Bag
Great Result Confirms My Purchase Decision


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search