Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2019

How To Fix A VAX SlimLine Hoover Loss Of Suction - Part 1

This video is about How To Fix A VAX SlimLine Hoover Loss Of Suction - Part 1



 fixed1t MONEY SAVING tips



Do You Have A VAX Slimline Hoover?



Does It No Longer Suck Up Anything?



Don't Just Throw It Away,  Replace It Or Be Fooled Into Sending It For An Expensive Repair.  This Multipart fixed1t Video Will Show You How I Tracked Down The Problem With My VAX SlimLine And Fixed My VAX Slimline Hoover Suction Problem, Leaving It Like New.



Don't Forget To Checkout Part 2



Malcolm aka #fixed1t @fixed1t #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search