Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 9 May 2020

How To Make A Low Cost Decorating Paint Tray Holder By @fixed1t

This video is about How To Make A Low Cost Decorating Paint Tray Holder By @fixed1t
#fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

During Covid19 Pandemic Lockdown. Getting Out For Essential Items Is Difficult And Dangerous And For Non-Essentials Its Often Illegal. Even If You Are Not Unemployed And Penniless

I Needed To Weather Proof Paint A Fruit Tree Cage I Made Using Awful Paint And Brushes

But Didn't Want To Wreck Indoor Paint Brushes And Paint Tray, I Needed For Indoor Painting.

Here Is How I @fixed1t

Malcolm aka @fixed1t




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search