Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 12 December 2016

Amazon Has A Refurbished Technology Site

I've just stumble across a new Amazon Certified Refurbished technology site, which appears to offer high quality certified technology refurbished products for much less than their original 'New' technology prices.  It looks like a great place to look before ordering the NEW item to give you some idea of the used prices of things.

I've therefore included a link to it on the left hand vertical banner of this blog, it looks a bit like the picture included below.

I must get round to selling some of the refurbished technology I have repaired, modified and updated.

fixed1t Money Saving Tips


Regards fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search