Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 29 October 2018

Correcting Bad Helium Balloon Cylinder Instructions

Correcting Bad Helium Balloon Cylinder Instructions

All Kids Love Playing With  Helium Balloons And Helium Cylinders Are Widely Available 

So I Purchased A Big Cylinder (they aren't cheap) And Followed The Instructions,  But Whatever I Did, No Helium Gas Came Out.

The really pee'd me off as I had party balloons to inflate, after methodically trying everything before taking it back to the store I discovered the Instructions Were not only Confusing but were completely Wrong

This Video shows The Problem And My fixed1t Solution!

Malcolm aka #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search