Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 19 October 2018

Max-Cosi Child Car Seat Harness Adjustments

In the last few years I've come across many infants and children in dangerously loose fitting car seats and belts. The reason given was mainly that it had to be loose as when they put on more clothes they can't do it up. What they meant it was a total pain to adjust quickly when on the school and other runs. 
I've also seen kids taken quickly from sturdy car seats with good impact protection on a flimsy seat, on the grounds they've grown out of it, when I fact It just needs adjusting.
So I've decided to do two videos on the seat I use regularly. This video is about Max-Cosi Child Car Seat. One video will cover Harness tension and the other harness belt height adjustments. Although I use one seat for these videos a lot of the seats have very similar mechanisms so this video my help you.
DID YOU KNOW? A Child Loosely Strapped In Child Car Seat, Is At Risk Of Serious Injury
But Many Keep The Belts Loose As They Feel They Are Difficult To Adjust To Different Clothing
In This Video, I Show How I Easily Adjust The Harness Belt Tension On A MAX-COSI Child Seat
Please Like, Share And Subscribe as this could help save an infant from serious injury or worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search