Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 28 June 2020

Rotten Fence Post How To Fix It Cheaply Yourself

This video is about Rotten Fence Post How To Fix It Cheaply Yourself

How To Repair A Totally Rotten Fence Post Before Your Fence Falls Down! Without A New Post
And Using The Materials At Hand. Before Covid19 Lockdown, when a fence post became rotten and began to wobble and the fence began to lean over, I would call up a fencer and pay through the nose for them to rip off the fence panels, usually damaging them, then dig out the huge concrete base and rotten post, before sinking another post into the hole and filling the hole again with concrete. But in lockdown i didn't want a stranger in the garden, and they also couldn't do the job until after lockdown. So I decided to try a technique I saw old men with little disposable income do when I was a kid, and actually to repair the post using old posts I had kept from previous repairs. Sadly due to increasing poverty due to lockdown unemployment (I wasn't entitled to anything) people are going to have to make do and mend. So I did exactly that and its worked amazingly well as I did before there were fencers by the thousands.

#fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search