Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 29 June 2020

Repairing Leaking PP3 Battery Connector Clip Damage

This video is about Repairing Leaking PP3 Battery Connector Clip Damage

When Our Old Wire And Stud Detector Didn't Work I Discovered We'd Left A
PP3 9v Battery In It, Which Had Rotted Away Destroying The PP3 Battery Connector.

As we need to use the device, and being able to put my hands on my PP3 Battery Connectors (yes I do have some LOL) I decided to make do and mend. Here Is How I @fixed1t - For Free!

fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

Please don't forget to subscribe, share, like and thumbs up the video. Also check out my 600+ other videos for some great money saving tips.

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search