Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Replacement Black And Decker Bandsaw Latch 3D Design, Print And Fitting

This video is about Replacement Black And Decker Bandsaw Latch 3D Design, Print And Fitting

fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

Black And Decker Tools Have Always Had Good Home DIY Tools, With Plenty Of Spare Parts, But The Constant Turnover Of New Models Means That Plastic Spares Can Be Hard To Get Or Very Expensively Over Priced.

The 2nd Hand Band Saw I Bought From eBay Was Missing A Quick Release Latch For The Front Panel And Had A Nut And Bolt Had Been Installed To Replace it. This Turned Out To Be A Pain, SoAfter All My Covid19 PPE Printing Dried Up, I Decided To Replicate One Of The Orange Quick Release Catch Latches In 3D CAD Using Solid Modelling And Then 3D Print It On My Ebay Purchased (Faulty) Robot 3D Printer Which I Repaired.

The Results Were Great, A Real Star Trek Replicator Moment. So Now I Need To Replicate The Other Black And Decker Plastic Parts For My Workmate etc.

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search