Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 4 September 2020

How To Fix And Repair Broken Statues Part 2

How To Fix And Repair Broken Statues Part 2

My Wife bought this beautiful statue of a baby rabbit and mother holding hands in a dancing pose made from a resin, possibly acrylic. Sadly the arms snapped and just gluing would definitely not work due to the weight and stresses caused by the pose. In Part 1 I set about preparing the statue for fixing by aligning and strengthening the statues you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/UUFeSNGgFEA

In Part 2 to follow I'll set about preparing for glueing, glueing and finishing the statue.

How To Repair A Broken Acrylic Statue Casting
In This Case A Mother Rabbit And Baby Rabbit Joined In Play

Please don't forget to like and subscribe and check out my other money saving tips.

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search