Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 17 September 2020

How To Remove SIM Stuck In iPhone Or Android SIM Slot

How To Remove SIM Stuck In iPhone Or Android SIM Slot
In My First Video On Removing SIM Trays Stuck In The SIM Tray Slot I Showed How The SIM And Tray Can By Easily Removed But If Your SIM Is Stuck In The SIM Slot Without A Tray, Here Is My Technique To Remove The SIM From The Phone Slot And fixed1t
Please Share This Video With Friends/Relatives And Subscribe And Watch My Other Videos

Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T 
fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search