Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Sticky Creative Blue Headphone Repair - Part 1

 I just pulled out an old but fully working pair of CREATIVE bluetooth headphones to use with my LG TV as I'm becoming Deaf after years of gigging and singing. Sadly the great rubber none slip coating has turned into a disgusting sticky mess and if you have apair of these CREATIVE headphones or one of the many clones I imagine your are doing the same. In this short series I show how carried out a repair and fixed1t and ended up with great working headphones. Please don't forget to subscribe to  @FIXED1T  and check out my other videos and if the video or any of my other videos helps you or saves you money please consider becoming a fixed1t supporter by clicking on the Super Thanks Heart below the video. Thanks Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search