Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 29 August 2022

Sticky Creative Blue Headphone Repair Part 3 Completely Fixed

Sticky Creative Blue Headphone Repair - Part 3 Completely Fixed In this video: In this video I completely removed the Sticky rubberised paint on my old Creative Blue Headphones. The result of my repair is absolutely great, although they are no longer rubberised they look and are working great. Please don't forget to subscribe to @FIXED1T and check out my other videos and if the video or any of my other videos helps you or saves you money please consider becoming a fixed1t supporter by clicking on the Super Thanks Heart below the video. Thanks Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search