Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 2 December 2022

Removing Laser Printer Drum Lines And Marks Quickly

As I've highlighted in many of the descriptions of my  @fixed1t  youtube videos, most of them came about due to a repair I needed to carry out for myself or from the very long list that my wife keeps just for me ;-) a growing and expanding list. One such item was the fact that her laser printer was now putting messy lines, spots and smudges on her laser prints. After running the clean the drum routine (it hardly ever works) she asked me to fix it. So this is me Removing Laser Printer Drum and removing the Lines And Marks quickly and effciently. Althought this video is about a Brother laser printer the same principle applies to laser printer makes. However, there is never guarentee this will complete work and I accept no responsibility if you decide to copy what I show in this video, but it does work and often buys time to get another roller and or ink cartridge. I hope you like the video, if it helps you or saves you money, please consider using the Superthanks heart link under the video to buy me a coffee or biscuit. Most of all, don't forget to subscribe to the  @fixed1t  channel and share it with others. Malcolm aka #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search