Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 2 June 2016

Why AA Rechargeable Batteries Don't Work In Some Devices - Part 3

This video is about Why AA Rechargeable Batteries Don't Work In Some Devices - Part 3

In this video I insert a pair of MAPLINS rechargeable batteries into an Apple Mouse to see if they are capable of powering the Apple Mouse.

In Part 4 I will test another pair of rechargeable batteries in the Apple Mouse, to test my theory that:  "the size of the battery and the tips dictates whether the rechargeable AA batteries will work as a substitute as an alkaline substitute"  #fixed1tRESEARCH #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search