Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 20 May 2016

My Recue Dog Skippy And The Mysterious Back Pack Raid

This video is about My Recue Dog Skippy And The Mysterious Back Pack Raid

Skippy is a LURCHER a Greyhound/Saluki Cross around 11 months old, he was mistreated and thrown out of a moving vehicle and hit by a car. This resulted in his Left Back Leg being amputated.  We met him on his first ever walk and decided to take him home for a trial.  We love him and he likes sparing and racing with our other 3 year old rescue lurcher Bree.  He is into everything, but as I discovered you can't leave him near even hidden food for a second.

He is sweet and really cheeky as you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search