Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 17 November 2018

Dead NiZn Battery Not Charging Fix - Part 1

This video is about Dead NiZn Battery Not Charging Fix - Part 1

 fixed1t MONEY SAVING tips

Have You Noticed That Some Fairly New Rechargeable NiZn (Nickel Zinc) Batteries Won't Recharge After Just A Few Uses? Its really infuriating when you've thrown away the receipt or you bought them online and the won't take them back.  But all is not lost thanks to fixed1t.  This video is in two parts. Please watch the entire video and remember

In Part 1 - Of This Video I put This To The Test

In Part 2 - Of This Video I'll Show My fixed1t Solution

WARNING: You Must Not Put NiZn Batteries into a normal charger for more than a few minutes unsupervised  as they will be destroy and may cause a fire.

Charge NiZn Batteries in a dedicated NiZn charger

I do not recommend you do this fix, the video is to show only what I have done, you do this at your own risk.

Please Share This With Friends And Relatives?


The NiZn Nickel Zinc Rechargeable Batteries, NiZn BPI Charger, XTAR VC-4 (NMH and LiION) Battery Charger are recommended by me and available on my fixed1t AMAZON Pages using the link below:

Click Here For The fixed1t Influencer Page

Regards Malcolm
aka
#fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search