Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 17 May 2021

How To Smooth Solitary Bees House Beam Holes Tip

Crelando Woodburning Iron Set - https://ebay.us/WZlaIf How To Make A Solitary Bee House From Raised Bed Off Cut In Time-lapse Solitary and Masonry Bees pollinate more flowers than honey bees and are our friends and if you have vegetables in your garden or you have an allotment you should building houses for them. In my previous video I showed how to make a home for over 130 bees from a beam off cut that I retrieved from a skip, from a raised bed build. Sadly the holes turned out to be too rough, and although the bees are capable of chewing through concrete and bricks, they were disinclined to climb into the houses rough holes. So in this video I set out to smooth them. As with the previous video I decide to do the main work in time-lapse to a fixed1t crafted version of "flight of the Bumble Bee" I created in Apple Garageband to go with it. Its well worth a watch and a great conservation and green protect to help Bees who are in decline and an endangered species, if they die off so will we! For those who get bored with my explanation of what I'm doing and why? Here is the time window so you can go straight to the time-lapse music. There are links to the original video and the unboxing of the woodturning iron in the video. Intro 00:00 - 01:31 On The Plan And Marketing Up 01:31 Time-lapse Burning To "Flight Of The Bumble Bee" Please share this widely as I hope it will encourage you and others to do more to help the bees. Thanks Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips #fixed1tWILDLIFEtips #fixed1tGARDENINGtips #howto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search