Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 October 2022

Fixing My Flat High Power Lithium Car Emergency Battery Pack - Part 1

In a previous video I showed how I restarted my dead Toyota Auris Hybrid car after not using it during the Covid 19 lockdown. I purchased this power pack to power my telescope rather than lugging a huge battery and torch around and to be able to charge my phone at the same time. The battery dead indeed start my dead car but I forgot to recharge it in the car as I drove. The next time I went to use the battery with the telescope it was dead. Putting it on the charger gave an instant green light, but it was totally dead. If there are no protective circuits in a power pack, they let the lithium cells discharge to far, and the protection circuits cut in and they die, DEAD never to be recharged by the charger. However, after weeks of research and messing about, I've figured out a way to recharge it. If you bought one of these super power packs and its died and its out of the return time, on the supplier from overseas won't help, here os what I did. You must watch Part 1 for Part 2 to fully charge the battery. Doing anything with Lithium batteries can be dangerous and should only be tackled by a crazy competent person like me. Please ensure you subscribe and if the video helps you then please leave a comment and consider a Super Thanks. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search