Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 29 October 2022

Making Fine Autumn Leaf Mulch Fast

This video shows how I used an Lithium Powered Lawnmower for Making Fine Autumn Leaf Mulch Fast When Autumn or the Fall arrives so does the annoying chore of racking up all the leaves, a lot of people do it then throw them into the recycling bin to be taken away, this is a terrible waste of good nutrients and potential compost. Others may pile them in a huge pile in the garden and wait for them to rot down. The problem is this takes up a lot of space and takes years to break down. It would be much better if you could chop them into small bits and get all the leaves into a few bags. This is exactly what I've done using my Petrol Driven Lawn Mower in this video. If the video is useful or saves you money please consider clicking on the Super Thanks heart below and buying me a coffee or please donate for a shoutout : paypal.me/fixed1t Thanks Malcolm aka @FIXED1T #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search