Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 6 October 2022

Fixing My Flat High Power Lithium Car Emergency Battery Pack Part 2

Fixing My Flat High Power Lithium Car Emergency Battery Pack - Part 2 In previous video, I showed how I restarted my dead Toyota Auris Hybrid car after Covid 19 lockdown using a portable powerpack. It started my dead car but the next time I went to use the battery it was dead. Putting it on the charger gave an instant green light, but it was totally dead. You must watch Part 1 for Part 2 to fully charge the battery. In - Fixing My Flat High Power Lithium Car Emergency Battery Pack - Part 1 I showed how I could revive the battery to 3 volts. In this video I show how I took the battery and work on it further to fix the power pack. Please remember. Doing anything with Lithium batteries can be dangerous and should only be tackled by a crazy competent person like me. Please ensure you subscribe and if the video helps you then please leave a comment and consider a Super Thanks. Malcolm aka @FIXED1T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search