Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 12 November 2022

Surviving Poverty 1 Preventing Heat Loss Through Tripod Legs

Whilst carrying out my first experiment to cook a boiled egg from cold using just a small Tealight Candle, I realised that a lot of the heat going into the tripod mesh was being lost heating up the metal tripod legs. So I've come up with a single fix for Preventing Heat Loss Through Tripod Legs. In the next experiment we will be testing this theory, but here is how I did it. If you like the video please subscribe to the channel, and if you know somebody struggling with poverty, let them know about this series, the things I am learning will have greater significance than just the video and may spark them or yourselves into other ideas. Malcolm aka @fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search