Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2022

Unboxing A Fix A Zipper Zip Repair Pack - Part 1

My wifes golf back water proof zip is broken so I ordered this Fiz A Zipper repair pack to try and repair the zipper, as they are really expensive to replace. So I'm going to attempt a repair using this pack which I am unboxing in Part 1 of this video series. In part 2 I'll be trying to fix the gold bag zip and several other zippers. If you find the video useful, please subscribe to my  @FIXED1T  channel and if it helps you or saves you money please consider using the Super Thanks Heart below the video to buy me a coffee. Thanks Malcolm aka @fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search