Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2022

Unboxing A Small 250 ml or halt a pint Turkish Copper Bottom Milk Pan

This video is an Unboxing A Small 250 ml or halt a pint Turkish Copper Bottom Milk Pan. Over the coming weeks, months and years, I plan to use it and others in a series experiments. Due to the rise in Fuel Poverty with people not having sufficient income to pay for fuel or energy for cooking, I've decided to look into the minumum that is required to provide cooked food, hot drinks and personal heating. The reason I have gone for this small pan is; its highly conductive copper bottom; its sturdy stainless steel design and its size make it heatable by a low heat sources. My new austerity and survival playlist with be active shortly so make sure you subscribe to @fixed1t for information on all the amazing videos. 

Malcolm aka @fixed1t

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search