Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2016

Re-using Damaged Nespresso Espresso Coffee Pod Capsules

This video is about Re-using Damaged Nespresso Espresso Coffee Pod Capsules

I explained in my last video how I fill used Plastic Tea or Coffee Pods with my favourite ground French Style Coffee to make Coffee at 5p a Pod.

A friend was throwing out Infant chewed expensive Nespresso Capsules. But gave them to me to figure out if I could make use of them.  I DID!    Here's How I Do It !



Click here to find Refillable Reusable Coffee Pods on eBay


I now have the KRUPS Nespresso Inissia and love it:


Its cheap small and easy to use, I'd throughly recommend it and my #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips make it all the better as can be seen in my fixed1t YouTube playlist




#fixed1tNESPRESSOtips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search