Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Why AA Rechargeable Batteries Don't Work In Some Devices - Part 2

This video is about Why AA Rechargeable Batteries Don't Work In Some Devices - Part 2

In this video measure a number of Alkaline and Rechargeable Batteries to gain a detailed understanding of their size and shape, I then test the largest in an Apple Mouse to act as control.

In Part 3 I will test a number of the different sizes in the Apple Mouse, to test my theory.  #fixed1tRESEARCH #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search